We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our accommodation will be pleasant.
1. Accommodation is available from 3 pm (15.00h) on the day of arrival until 09am (09.00h) on the day of departure.
2. We always strive to allow our guests an early check-in, especially if they are traveling with young children. All details about the earlier / later check-in and check-out must be arranged additionally.
3. Persons who are not our guests are not allowed to stay in the house without permission from the host.
4. The guest is responsible for personal belongings and valuables left in the accommodation and the host is not responsible for the subsequent loss of the same.
5. Please handle the items in the house with care. The guest is obligated to compensate for any damage made in the facility.
6. We would kindly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave air-conditioning turned on unnecessarily whilst you are not in the object or use it with opened windows and doors.
7. When going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (tv, air conditioning, stove…), and turn off the taps.
8. In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of guests, the host has the right to enter the facility to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The host is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the facility at the first subsequent contact.
9. The pool is equipped with an automatic device for filtering and heating water. Pool maintenance is an obligation of the host and will be taken once or twice a week.
10. It is forbidden to defecate in the pool.
11. Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing others is prohibited, and service may be terminated at any time.
12. Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the facility may be used only upon the consent of the host.
13. Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
14. In case of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the facility the guest is obliged to notify the host, and the host is obligated to rectify it as soon as possible.
15. It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc) from the facility.
16. Handover your identity card or passport to the host upon arrival for registration purposes at the Tourist office.
17. Upon departure, you are obliged to leave the accommodation unit neat and without content that does not belong to it, and the kitchen and dishes clean.
18. You may offer your comments, suggestions, and compliments to your host to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. We are at your disposal 24/7.
Dear guests, we wish you a pleasant stay!