for all senses
The apartment Bonaca is situated on the first floor of the northwest wing of the house. The studio apartment is located in the charming bay of the Novigrad Sea, in the small village of Posedarje near the town of Zadar. A separate room with a double bed and an extra bed in the living room makes it ideal for a small family or a small group of friends.
An extra bed measuring 80x200 can be extended, after which it is suitable for two people, measuring 160x200. In the same room there is a kitchen. You can enjoy drinking your first morning coffee undisturbed on the balcony overlooking nature and the surrounding ancient olive grove, while on the southwest side of the balcony you also have a view of the sea 😊
Dishes and cutlery, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, kitchen towels.
Additional services and equipment:
Towels, bed linen, ironing board, washing machine, safe, boat mooring (on request), parking space, massage services (on request)
Satellite TV, wireless Internet
Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, 1 roll of toilet paper.
Transport to the airport, safari tour, boat and car rental and massage services are not included in the price.
Our accomodation is not adapted for disabled people with wheelchairs. The Villa,
as Apartments „Lavanda“ and „Maslina“ are ground floor leveld and over few steps
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY IN CASE OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC:
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
Yes it is, but with mandatory inquiry.
Yes it is, but this service is not included in price.
In the center cca 700m away there is a playground, while teenagers can play football or basketball on local sporting places.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our accommodation will be pleasant.
1. Accommodation is available from 3 pm (15.00h) on the day of arrival until 09am (09.00h) on the day of departure.
2. We always strive to allow our guests an early check-in, especially if they are traveling with young children. All details about the earlier / later check-in and check-out must be arranged additionally.
3. Persons who are not our guests are not allowed to stay in the house without permission from the host.
4. The guest is responsible for personal belongings and valuables left in the accommodation and the host is not responsible for the subsequent loss of the same.
5. Please handle the items in the house with care. The guest is obligated to compensate for any damage made in the facility.
6. We would kindly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave air-conditioning turned on unnecessarily whilst you are not in the object or use it with opened windows and doors.
7. When going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (tv, air conditioning, stove…), and turn off the taps.
8. In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of guests, the host has the right to enter the facility to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The host is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the facility at the first subsequent contact.
9. The pool is equipped with an automatic device for filtering and heating water. Pool maintenance is an obligation of the host and will be taken once or twice a week.
10. It is forbidden to defecate in the pool.
11. Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing others is prohibited, and service may be terminated at any time.
12. Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the facility may be used only upon the consent of the host.
13. Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
14. In case of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the facility the guest is obliged to notify the host, and the host is obligated to rectify it as soon as possible.
15. It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc) from the facility.
16. Handover your identity card or passport to the host upon arrival for registration purposes at the Tourist office.
17. Upon departure, you are obliged to leave the accommodation unit neat and without content that does not belong to it, and the kitchen and dishes clean.
18. You may offer your comments, suggestions, and compliments to your host to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. We are at your disposal 24/7.
Dear guests, we wish you a pleasant stay!
Ambulance, post office, ATMs, pharmacy: about 500m
Benzinska postaja 2km