- After confirming the reservation, we will provide you with an invoice for the deposit payment of 50%.
- After payment (you need to send a copy of the payment) you will be issued with a written confirmation of the reservation.
- The remaining amount of the cost of the stay is paid upon arrival.
- Repayment of funds is possible in case of cancellation 60 days before arrival at the accommodation.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation 30 to 60 days before arrival, the deposit paid in the amount of 50% is non-refundable.
- When confirming your reservation, you accept and confirm your familiarity with the general terms and conditions of use of our accommodation.
Note: A damage deposit of €300 (for villa) or €150 (for apartments), is required upon check-in. The deposit is fully refunded 3-7 days after check-out, under condition that there was no damage to the property. In case of any damage, the deposit will not be refunded. If these damages are greater than the deposit amount, owners have the right to demand the payment of the remaining amount in cash on site.
Extras (on site, in cash):
- Sojourn tax: 1.50€ for adults per night
- Tourist tax: 1.00€ for children from 12 to 18 years per night
- Final cleaning: 70.00€ for the villa
- Final cleaning: 35.00€ for apartments
**Children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying the tourist tax
Special cancellation policy in case of Covid 19 pandemic:
- There will be 100% refund for cancellation of reservation in case of a TRAVEL BAN.
- Note: in case of activation of the travel restrictions or suspension of flights for a period of less than 14 days before the arrival of the guest in the accommodation, there will be 100% refund.
- 100% refund will be issued back to the original payment method.
Standard cancellation policy:
- 100% refund for cancellation of reservation more than 60 days before the check-in date.
- 0% refund for cancellation of reservation less than 60 days before the check-in date.